The abstract submission opens on July 1st, 2020.
- Acquired bleeding disorders
- Antithrombotic treatment
- Arterial thromboembolism
- Coagulation and fibrinolysis
- Crosstalks between hemostasis and other systems
- Diagnostics and laboratory tests
- Hereditary bleeding disorders
- In vitro and in vivo models of hemostasis
- Innovation and Novelties
- Platelets - Disorders of platelet function and numbers
- Platelets - Physiology
- Vascular wall biology and disorders
- Venous thromboembolism
- von Willebrand factor and ADAMTS13
- Basic research
- Clinical practice
- Clinical research
- Intensive care
- Laboratory medicine
- Laboratory technology
- Transfusion medicine
Each abstract will be tagged with one subject area and up to three interdisciplinary area.
Digital poster exhibtion
There will be no physical poster exhibition. All accepted posters will be presented digitally and with the possibility to be called up on screens. In addition to this, the posters will be kept in a virtual library on the congress website after the congress.
In addition to the presentation of your abstract as oral communication or poster during the official congress, you have the possibility to present your work as a Science Slam at the GTH NETWORKING EVENT on Thursday, February 25th 2021.